Public Record Request
Fees for Public Records (PDF)
PUCN Records Official
If requested, the PUCN must provide a copy of a public record in an electronic format by means of an electronic medium. However, the PUCN is not required to provide a copy of a public record in an electronic format or by means of an electronic medium if:
a) The public record:
(1) was not created or prepared in an electronic format; and
(2) is not available in an electronic format; or
b) Providing the public record in an electronic format or by means of an electronic medium would:
(1) give access to proprietary software; or
(2) require the production of information that is confidential and that cannot be redacted, deleted, concealed or separated from information that is not otherwise confidential.
Requests for public records may be made by completing and submitting the form on this page. Certain records and data maintained by the PUCN are available online for public viewing and/or downloading. Specifically, non-confidential materials filed in dockets can be found here. Agenda items can be found here.
Please search the above-referenced links before submitting a formal records request.
Records may be provided electronically, by mail, or inspected in-person at the following addresses during Commission business hours:
Carson City office:
1150 E. William St.
Carson City, NV 89701
Las Vegas office:
9075 W Diablo Dr., Suite 250
Las Vegas, NV 89148
* Indicates a required field.